Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bought a cheapo Viking Orpheum Mic--Here's what I Found
Staff
#1
0
0
Bought a cheapo Viking Orpheum Mic--Here's what I Found

So, I bought the mic in the pic for $75 to see if it would be a good mod platform. I like the color...


https://gearspace.com/board/so-much-gear...-post.html
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Bought a cheapo Viking Orpheum Mic--Here's what I Found - by SynthWizard - 12-05-2021, 12:50 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Best Guitars for Jazz Beginners: 6 H...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MPC2000 Mods by vubeatz: Unlocking Hidde...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0