Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Moog Matriach + Modular Voice
Staff
#1
0
0
Moog Matriach + Modular Voice

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>What I have: Matriach and MI Plaits</p> <p>What I get: Layered sounds when I press a key or trigger a sequence. A tone and kick play when I press a key.</p> <p>What I want: Independent voices. A kick and snare from the Plaits while I noodle over the top.</p> <p>Note that in drone mode I can get the regular kick (as amp env is open) but the tone drones as well. Not very musical.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/ko_sounds"> /u/ko_sounds </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/rhj28v/moog_matriach_modular_voice/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/rhj28v/moog_matriach_modular_voice/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Moog Matriach + Modular Voice - by SynthWizard - 12-17-2021, 01:32 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9