Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Foot pedal synth controller for Yamaha FS1R and/or Roland U-110?
Staff
#1
0
0
Foot pedal synth controller for Yamaha FS1R and/or Roland U-110?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I’m a bassist and a pianist/keyboardist/organist. Of course, I only have two hands and so it’s not really practical to play synth/keys and my bass at the same time, so when I want to have a synth and bass guitar line all I can do is loop one of them and play the other, which is annoying and limiting. I was wondering if any foot pedal keyboards exist so that I can play synth with my feet while playing bass, something like a Moog Taurus, but instead of just being a bass synth I would like something that I can use to control my Roland U-110 and Yamaha FS1R. As an organist I’m used to playing music with my feet, so that won’t be an issue. Can you recommend any device like this?</p> <p>.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Whale_foot"> /u/Whale_foot </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/rijzyk/foot_pedal_synth_controller_for_yamaha_fs1r_andor/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/rijzyk/foot_pedal_synth_controller_for_yamaha_fs1r_andor/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Foot pedal synth controller for Yamaha FS1R and/or Roland U-110? - by SynthWizard - 12-17-2021, 12:32 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
music2me: Online Music School with Live ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4