Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Analog Lab V or 4?
Staff
#1
0
0
Analog Lab V or 4?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I'm curious what everyone's opinion on the state that Analog Lab is in. I have the ability to get analog lab 4 or AL5 for really cheap and I'm wondering which is more worthwhile? I've heard a few negative things about analog lab since they released version 4. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like they've been slowly getting rid of presets (perhaps to make V Collection a more appealing purchase?) At the moment, I'm not interested in spending the extra money to get V Collection cause I've barely had any experience with synths; really I'm just interested in the sounds included with AL. With all this in mind, would you guys recommend ALV or AL4? Also if you have any other virtual instruments or synths with a cool collection of sounds for cheap, please let me know. Thanks!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/_ian_d"> /u/_ian_d </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/rjjtr5/analog_lab_v_or_4/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/rjjtr5/analog_lab_v_or_4/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Analog Lab V or 4? - by SynthWizard - 12-18-2021, 09:24 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Focusrite, Novation, and ADAM Audio: Stu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Chip Sound of the 1990s with Hardware in...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0