Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Question regarding Korg minilogue and sound modules
Staff
#1
0
0
Question regarding Korg minilogue and sound modules

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hello everyone! I had a quick question. So I currently own a minilogue that I love, and it has opened the door to obsession with hardware synths. To that I have been looking into sounds modules such as the Roland JU-6A, Roland JD-08, or Model D. And I have been looking into the Arturia keystep as a way to control those. But I wanted to know if my minilogue will be a good way of controlling those instead of buying a keystep? I do understand that I would be able to combine the sounds together by doing that, but would it also be possible to cut the vcos from the minilogue and just play whatever sound module is connected? </p> <p>And if there is any other way to go about things I am open to recommendations! </p> <p>Thank you all so much for the help!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/bennis15"> /u/bennis15 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/rkt3s7/question_regarding_korg_minilogue_and_sound/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/rkt3s7/question_regarding_korg_minilogue_and_sound/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Question regarding Korg minilogue and sound modules - by SynthWizard - 12-20-2021, 07:13 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2