Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Vintage groovebox for lofi/outsider house music?
Staff
#1
0
0
Vintage groovebox for lofi/outsider house music?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hey everyone! My Gas is super high atm, so I'm trying to get my hands on a new vintage groovebox. Since a few years ago I started to produce mostly lofi / outsider house music with cheesy 90ties romplers and groove boxes or samples from that area. I especially enjoy working with the Yamaha QY70 and 22, these small boxes are just magical to me. So I was thinking of getting a &quot;bigger&quot; vintage groovebox, but I'm not sure which one I should get. The bigger brother of the QY series, the qy700, or yamaha rm1x, or a korg electribe? Any other groovebox I should look out for?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/PeaksT"> /u/PeaksT </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/rppehy/vintage_groovebox_for_lofioutsider_house_music/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/rppehy/vintage_groovebox_for_lofioutsider_house_music/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Vintage groovebox for lofi/outsider house music? - by SynthWizard - 12-27-2021, 06:40 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9