Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yamaha RM1x Octave Buttons: Undocumented Feature?
Staff
#1
0
0
Yamaha RM1x Octave Buttons: Undocumented Feature?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>RM1x power users, if you're out there...</p> <p>If I'm not holding a note, the OCT+/- buttons do what you'd think.. raise or lower the register by one octave.</p> <p>But if I am holding a note, one of the buttons bends the pitch and the other applies modulation. Which I think is a really neat feature, except when I want to hold a bass note while I transpose up to play a melody. Then I'd like to be able to use the octave buttons normally even if I am holding a note.</p> <p>Thing is, I can't find anything online or in the manual about it, nor are there any menu options that look relevant. I believe I have ROM 1.12.</p> <p>Anybody know if there's a &quot;oct+/- expression&quot; toggle somewhere?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/sf585"> /u/sf585 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/rpqkpx/yamaha_rm1x_octave_buttons_undocumented_feature/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/rpqkpx/yamaha_rm1x_octave_buttons_undocumented_feature/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Yamaha RM1x Octave Buttons: Undocumented Feature? - by SynthWizard - 12-27-2021, 06:40 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Focusrite, Novation, and ADAM Audio: Stu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Chip Sound of the 1990s with Hardware in...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0