Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Qu-Bit Data Bender issues
Staff
#1
0
0
Qu-Bit Data Bender issues

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi! I just got a Data Bender and I think the module is faulty. When I turn the system on, sometimes there is no lights on the module, no sound can go through. Then, I mess with the buttons randomly and suddenly everything turns on, the lights/sound is back. Then I let it run, and it FREEZES. All the lights are on, but the buttons have no effect + no sound. Anyone has ever dealt with that issue? Seems like a firmware problem, but it’s so frustrating, the module is brand new.</p> <p>It’s a possibility that I just don’t know how to use it properly! But I’m an experienced modular guy, and I can feel something is wrong.</p> <p>Update: tried the firmware update, unsuccessfully. Can’t connect the module daisy via usb. ?</p> <p>Update 2: I went back to the store and they sent back the module and ordered a new one</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/ZeAudioDud"> /u/ZeAudioDud </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/rrhlxe/qubit_data_bender_issues/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/rrhlxe/qubit_data_bender_issues/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Qu-Bit Data Bender issues - by SynthWizard - 12-31-2021, 08:11 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5