Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I want to start with my first modular setup
Staff
#1
0
0
I want to start with my first modular setup

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hello synth lovers</p> <p>I'm new to the modular world, that's why I'm asking you for help. I was struck by the ability of my volca bass to be able to sequence three different tracks, one for each oscillator. These VCO can also work in a single sequence of course (with sick detuning). I would like to develope a modular that has this characteristic of the volca bass but the versatility of a VCS3 (two VCA and two VCF and a spring reverb). To make everything work it would take a good sequencer with more steps than those of the volca. Can anyone help me in this venture? I don't even know which case I could use, and how much it could cost.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Late_Cardiologist684"> /u/Late_Cardiologist684 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/rsqobs/i_want_to_start_with_my_first_modular_setup/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/rsqobs/i_want_to_start_with_my_first_modular_setup/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I want to start with my first modular setup - by SynthWizard - 12-31-2021, 08:11 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0