Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm a bit confused about switches
Staff
#1
0
0
I'm a bit confused about switches

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>EDIT: Really great options I haven't even seen, thank you! </p> <p>I really just need simple switches. two in, one out, and vice versa. But looking at what's out there it's hard to even tell what exactly a lot of these switches do, and they all seem to do a lot. Are there any simple switches, perferably you know, with an actual switch. My Euroburo works great but was hoping for a skinny dedicated module.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Imagined_World"> /u/Imagined_World </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/s1qc08/im_a_bit_confused_about_switches/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/s1qc08/im_a_bit_confused_about_switches/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm a bit confused about switches - by SynthWizard - 01-13-2022, 05:24 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Free Convolution App from Loopop : Spect...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:26 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1