Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Serge DUSG vs Maths
Staff
#1
0
0
Serge DUSG vs Maths

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Other than DUSG being able to track better when the audiorate is in oscillator territory and Maths having the benefit of attenuverters, I haven't been able to find much on what else sets these units apart. Has anybody got any experiences with both? I'm just curious as to what warrants the bigger pricetag on the DUSG. Is it just the lore? I must admit, I watched a couple og mafmadmafs Serge videos and I'm quite intrigued by the DUSG.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Even-Clerk6047"> /u/Even-Clerk6047 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/s8laam/serge_dusg_vs_maths/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/s8laam/serge_dusg_vs_maths/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Serge DUSG vs Maths - by SynthWizard - 01-21-2022, 02:19 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Best Rotary Mixers And Boutique Mixi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Harley Benton V30UK: Vintage 30 Limited ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0