Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I/O on the new tiptop buchla system
Staff
#1
0
0
I/O on the new tiptop buchla system

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I'm going from semi modular to my first modular case starting with the two new tta buchla modules. Everything I have has a line out somewhere. I know there are a million modules I could buy, But as far I can tell the 200t system doesn't have anything dedicated to the task. Do I need to pick up something to run into 1/8 or 1/4 TS/TRS cables for use with my headphones or computer speakers?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Basic-Ad-3776"> /u/Basic-Ad-3776 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/s9wnls/io_on_the_new_tiptop_buchla_system/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/s9wnls/io_on_the_new_tiptop_buchla_system/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I/O on the new tiptop buchla system - by SynthWizard - 01-22-2022, 02:53 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8