Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How do you sample into Eurorack?
Staff
#1
0
0
How do you sample into Eurorack?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Beginner question here. My Mutable Instruments Beads is on its way and I was thinking how I could record audio into the module. I am thinking of two main methods</p> <ol> <li>mic -&gt; mixer -&gt; Beads</li> <li>audio out from laptop -&gt; Beads</li> </ol> <p>But I think I am missing something here? What is your preferred method to sample into Eurorack?</p> <p>Thanks in advance!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/That-Cupcake9817"> /u/That-Cupcake9817 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/shzvg3/how_do_you_sample_into_eurorack/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/shzvg3/how_do_you_sample_into_eurorack/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How do you sample into Eurorack? - by SynthWizard - 02-02-2022, 10:48 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
5 of the Best Analog Polysynths: Tones S...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7