Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
advice on endorphin queen of pentacles
Staff
#1
0
0
advice on endorphin queen of pentacles

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi, you can judge me, I bought the Black and Gold last winter and I am so in love with modular. I admit, I bought the B&amp;G because I didn't want to build my own system, now I am enamored with the Queen of Pentacles drum module and I am willing to build a system around it, how would I do that? Could I build a small system specifically for it? What would I need specifically? Thanks for your patience with my cheater lifestyle, all of you are awesome.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/calamari_lemonade"> /u/calamari_lemonade </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/si5b9b/advice_on_endorphin_queen_of_pentacles/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/si5b9b/advice_on_endorphin_queen_of_pentacles/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
advice on endorphin queen of pentacles - by SynthWizard - 02-02-2022, 10:48 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Hands-On True-Stereo Algorithmic Reverb ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4