Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mimetic Shred vs Black Sequencer Magic?
Staff
#1
0
0
Mimetic Shred vs Black Sequencer Magic?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>&#x200B;</p> <p>I'm thinking of picking up a BIA but I'm wondering whether I should bother getting a Mimetic Digitalis to go with it. </p> <p>From what I can see the &quot;shred&quot; feature seems to be the main selling point but this looks to be roughly the same as the &quot;Magic&quot; feature on the Black Sequencer (which I already have). </p> <p>Is there a good reason to buy both or should I skip the Mimetic?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/petey90210"> /u/petey90210 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/sjwrad/mimetic_shred_vs_black_sequencer_magic/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/sjwrad/mimetic_shred_vs_black_sequencer_magic/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Mimetic Shred vs Black Sequencer Magic? - by SynthWizard - 02-04-2022, 10:50 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Polarity-MEQ, GRNi Lite, Lega Effect: Fr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15