Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Recommended synthesizer repair in Seattle or elsewhere?
Staff
#1
0
0
Recommended synthesizer repair in Seattle or elsewhere?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hey, I'm in Seattle, WA, and I have a number of old synths that need repairs made to them. Just looking for recommendations of repair shops nearby, or if I'd be better off sending them off somewhere else that y'all recommend. I've emailed Solid Repair in the past, but it looks like their website is gone, and the reviews for the handful of places I have found are old and all over the place, so I just want people to point me in a good direction. Thanks!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/spiritshrine"> /u/spiritshrine </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/sk5byv/recommended_synthesizer_repair_in_seattle_or/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/sk5byv/recommended_synthesizer_repair_in_seattle_or/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Recommended synthesizer repair in Seattle or elsewhere? - by SynthWizard - 02-04-2022, 10:50 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7