Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Royally confused about what happened to my Keystep
Staff
#1
0
0
Royally confused about what happened to my Keystep

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>So I was using my Keystep 32 key to control my Behringer neutron, everything worked fine when I first got it. But now, the only way I can get the neutron to get midi from the Keystep, is if I run midi out from the Keystep, into midi in on my interface. Then midi out on my interface, to midi in on the neutron. I use the midi out plug in on FL studio, and it works fine. FL Studio recognizes the Keystep and it works on channel one, so it’s not that. I also have a Korg monologue that I successfully ran midi from to the neutron without the interface. Any ideas on why the Neutron will not accept midi from the key step by itself ? Why does it need to run through my interface, and FL Studio first. I’m getting super frustrated. Tried everything so far</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/CripsWatchClifford"> /u/CripsWatchClifford </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/smjh04/royally_confused_about_what_happened_to_my_keystep/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/smjh04/royally_confused_about_what_happened_to_my_keystep/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Royally confused about what happened to my Keystep - by SynthWizard - 02-07-2022, 03:06 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
VirtualDJ 2026: New AI Updates Bring Sho...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1