Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Portable keyboard controller sequencer
Staff
#1
0
0
Portable keyboard controller sequencer

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi guys! I work with a Novation SL MK3 and I'm super happy with it but now I need an extra keyboard controller for my trips. I'm wondering if there's something similar in the market, 25 keys or similar that I can carry easily on my bag, with a Sequencer included (not Arpeggiator). Thanks!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Starshinegoddess"> /u/Starshinegoddess </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/smq66e/portable_keyboard_controller_sequencer/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/smq66e/portable_keyboard_controller_sequencer/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Portable keyboard controller sequencer - by SynthWizard - 02-07-2022, 11:31 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Best Rotary Mixers And Boutique Mixi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Harley Benton V30UK: Vintage 30 Limited ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0