Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Obvious hum when using Moog Matriarch Audio In
Staff
#1
0
0
Obvious hum when using Moog Matriarch Audio In

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hello. I’m currently running samples that I chopped up from Maschine into my Matriarch Audio In, to use the filter on them. Having fun but can’t ignore the blatant hum emitting whenever I press a key. Starts before the sample kicks in when I have my DAW playing before the samples starts, and I can hear it humming as the audio I routed in starts playing. </p> <p>I know it’s not my mixer, because I tried routing the Moog’s outs directly to my interface to no avail. It’s weird. I have filter key tracking on and the higher up I play, the brighter (and thus more in your face) the hum gets. Is this a ground loop? How can I fix this I’m desperate ! I haven’t seen much about this issue online, in fact I haven’t seen much about the Matriarch’s audio input in general.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/ireallylike808s"> /u/ireallylike808s </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ssu6f6/obvious_hum_when_using_moog_matriarch_audio_in/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ssu6f6/obvious_hum_when_using_moog_matriarch_audio_in/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Obvious hum when using Moog Matriarch Audio In - by SynthWizard - 02-15-2022, 12:57 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15