Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to make Boss DR220A Drum machine to play nice with other synths!?
Staff
#1
0
0
How to make Boss DR220A Drum machine to play nice with other synths!?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hello all! I am really liking the sounds of the Boss DR220 but I am noticing it only has trigger ins/outs. How would one use this device with other synths or a computer? Ideally I would like to be able to use a sequencer or a midi track on my computer to tell this unit what to do/tempo sync. My computer acts as the tempo master in my setup. I also have a Boss DR770 that I use for this purpose and I can use any midi controller with it easily or a midi track in my DAW and it talks to everything else no problem. </p> <p>Can the same be achieved with the Boss DR220A??? </p> <p>Thanks!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/biggynd"> /u/biggynd </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/tg1qp2/how_to_make_boss_dr220a_drum_machine_to_play_nice/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/tg1qp2/how_to_make_boss_dr220a_drum_machine_to_play_nice/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How to make Boss DR220A Drum machine to play nice with other synths!? - by SynthWizard - 03-17-2022, 05:23 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4