Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Trying to send CV signals from an IPad (range)
Staff
#1
0
0
Trying to send CV signals from an IPad (range)

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I don't know if this is the right place to ask, if not I am sorry. But I have an effect I want to control via CV signals from 0 V to 5 V. It's sadly the only way to control it as it is an effect pedal. I don't have a dc coupled interface, so I thought about using an IPad for that. I couldn't really find any info if the output of the iPad can reach to 5V, only that it can send CV signals.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/lRhanonl"> /u/lRhanonl </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/tg4hmi/trying_to_send_cv_signals_from_an_ipad_range/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/tg4hmi/trying_to_send_cv_signals_from_an_ipad_range/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Trying to send CV signals from an IPad (range) - by SynthWizard - 03-17-2022, 05:23 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
A/V Experiment: A Free Visual Music App ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
The Best Guitars for Jazz Beginners: 6 H...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7