Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
0-coast and QuNexus CV help
Staff
#1
0
0
0-coast and QuNexus CV help

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Does anyone have experience playing an 0-Coast with a QuNexus?</p> <p>If so can you give me tips on how to configure the QuNexus to play the 0-Coast?</p> <p>I have no experience with CV or modular so I really don’t know what I’m doing and am having a hard time with this…</p> <p>I’ve connected the QuNexus to the 1v and Gate inputs, and at first got no sounds…</p> <p>Eventually I configured the QuNexus to send gate and CV pitch, but now it just plays one single note…</p> <p>It works properly via MIDI but I want to use it via CV</p> <p>Ideally I want to be able to play the 0-coast with the QuNexus and have pressure from QuNexus affect the overtones on 0-coast</p> <p>thanks and apologies for the dumdum question…</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/worldwidescrotes"> /u/worldwidescrotes </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/twz15z/0coast_and_qunexus_cv_help/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/twz15z/0coast_and_qunexus_cv_help/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
0-coast and QuNexus CV help - by SynthWizard - 04-06-2022, 02:15 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
WeissKlang reveal KlangFormer 2
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
TC Electronic 2290: The U2 Delay
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6