Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best (multiple) VCA?
Staff
#1
0
0
Best (multiple) VCA?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I am going to have an Expert Sleeper's Persephone in my rack and am looking for a good second VCA. Doepfer is good value for the money, but too deep for my rack. I was looking at an AJH VCA with mixer but I felt like, following the 'more VCAs is better', perhaps I should get something like a Quad VCA. I'm eyeing the Erica Synths quad VCA, they are supposed to have good build quality. The Intellijel seems sold out where I am. Any suggestions as to VCAs with great build quality that would serve me well?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/atacamasand"> /u/atacamasand </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/tyegxn/best_multiple_vca/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/tyegxn/best_multiple_vca/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Best (multiple) VCA? - by SynthWizard - 04-08-2022, 06:38 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9