Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to find a module’s power consumption ?
Staff
#1
0
0
How to find a module’s power consumption ?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Apologies if this has been asked before, but I need determine how much power a module draws and can’t seems to figure out how that would be done.</p> <p>For reference, I picked up a <a href="https://www.modulargrid.net/e/british-noise-electronics-cascading-fet-amplifier">British Noise Electronics cascading fet amplifier</a> and added it to my case knowing I had HP to fill. Now, as I’m planning on finally finishing up my system, I want to make sure whatever I purchase next will not over draw my psu. However that’s kind of difficult seeing as how BNE hasn’t updated the listing on Modular grid and there’s no manual either. I’ve reached out to BNE and haven’t gotten a response yet. So yeah, can anyone help me figure it out?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/cop-disliker"> /u/cop-disliker </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/ug9n4m/how_to_find_a_modules_power_consumption/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/ug9n4m/how_to_find_a_modules_power_consumption/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How to find a module’s power consumption ? - by SynthWizard - 05-02-2022, 05:45 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:23 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Cherry Audio Revives Rare Gleeman Pentap...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Suzanne Ciani On Buchla Instruments & Mo...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7