Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Whats you guys experience buying gear off of eBay?
Staff
#1
0
0
Whats you guys experience buying gear off of eBay?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>There are two old casios I'd really like to get and I found them for a good price on eBay, I'm just not very trusting of buying stuff off of eBay. I never have before and Ive heard people get screwed over often.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/NJSNinja"> /u/NJSNinja </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/uk92vx/whats_you_guys_experience_buying_gear_off_of_ebay/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/uk92vx/whats_you_guys_experience_buying_gear_off_of_ebay/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Whats you guys experience buying gear off of eBay? - by SynthWizard - 05-07-2022, 08:45 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
In Memory of Street Art I
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1