Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
newb question: samplers
Staff
#1
0
0
newb question: samplers

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi ?</p> <p>I'm new to synths and the such, coming from guitar. I'm interested in a sampler I can use to:</p> <ul> <li>record my guitar / microfreak (they both run through the same pedalboard)</li> <li>record my model:cycles simultaneously (so a 4 track dawless setup I guess ?)</li> <li>run pre-recorded samples in live situation, preferably with the option to trigger with a footswitch as I'll be playing guitar)</li> </ul> <p>I'm also looking for something in an entry level price range, sort of.</p> <p>Thank you ?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/onebrokenshoe"> /u/onebrokenshoe </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/umocma/newb_question_samplers/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/umocma/newb_question_samplers/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
newb question: samplers - by SynthWizard - 05-10-2022, 04:40 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 20
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19