Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yamaha AN1X Overwriting Preset Problem
Staff
#1
0
0
Yamaha AN1X Overwriting Preset Problem

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>When I attempt to store an augmented preset on my AN1X, it will overwrite the target patch with the one I am saving, but none of the alterations I made to the sound are saved.</p> <p>When I initialize a patch with the “130” option, I can in fact edit patches from one of the 8 initial options and store these alterations. The AN1X will retain these changes. But not changes to the presets.</p> <p>Is there some sort of write protect I do not know about that needs to be inactivated? I have been searching the manual for any mention of the presets being protected, the manual even recommends using presets as a starting point to edit further.</p> <p>I do not yet have a PC editor nor have I done anything with the battery or the firmware. Any advice would be appreciated, I love this new find and want to curate it.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Hanflander"> /u/Hanflander </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/uuvm5g/yamaha_an1x_overwriting_preset_problem/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/uuvm5g/yamaha_an1x_overwriting_preset_problem/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Yamaha AN1X Overwriting Preset Problem - by SynthWizard - 05-22-2022, 05:43 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Mastering The Mix CARBON Q: A Connected ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Baby Audio HyperWarp: Create Glitched-Up...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Mixing on Headphones: Does It Actually M...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Against the Grain: Best Granular Synths ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
The Modular Synthesizers Of Don Buchla
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Miltone 4EXP (Oberheim Four Voice Clone)...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7