Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
OB6 - should I get used or new?
Staff
#1
0
0
OB6 - should I get used or new?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I dont know the differences between new and old models of the OB6, but I found a used model from 2010-2017 for $3000 and the newest one from a music store for $4700. Is the new version worth the extra price? What's the difference? </p> <p>Thanks</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/CryptographerLong811"> /u/CryptographerLong811 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/v6u5mp/ob6_should_i_get_used_or_new/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/v6u5mp/ob6_should_i_get_used_or_new/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
OB6 - should I get used or new? - by SynthWizard - 06-07-2022, 09:49 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16