Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can't get new firmware on Monsoon via audio (Clouds Clone)
Staff
#1
0
0
Can't get new firmware on Monsoon via audio (Clouds Clone)

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I just bought a used monsoon unit and as I really love how it sounds and works. I also read a lot about Kammerl Beat Repeat firmware and hence I wanted to install it as described in the manual.</p> <p>Problem is, I powered up the Monsoon with the freeze button pressed and it started blinking as expected. But when I started the .wav it didn't react at all, even though I made sure that the output lvl from my PC is loud enough. I tried it several times with different configurations of volume and gain but still, it never reacted ( not even the mentioned red light if the signal is too low).</p> <p>I powered my Monsoon up again and it works fine, just as before. But I'd really love to try the Kammerl firmware.... any tips on how to proceed? (other than buying an STLINK) </p> <p>Thanks a lot</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/dassdifiachst"> /u/dassdifiachst </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/v6psvg/cant_get_new_firmware_on_monsoon_via_audio_clouds/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/v6psvg/cant_get_new_firmware_on_monsoon_via_audio_clouds/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Can't get new firmware on Monsoon via audio (Clouds Clone) - by SynthWizard - 06-07-2022, 10:40 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Best Rotary Mixers And Boutique Mixi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Harley Benton V30UK: Vintage 30 Limited ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0