Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best schools for Synth repair/design?
Staff
#1
0
0
Best schools for Synth repair/design?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I'm a disabled Army veteran, and I can't do the career (electrician) that I went to school for any longer. I qualify for vocational rehabilitation through the VA, but I'm having difficulty finding a new career path. I would love to do something along the lines of synthesizer and other electronic gear like FX pedals, repair/design. I was wondering if there's any schools that focus on this? I've found free courses online, but I would like to find something that offers credentials after the course is completed. I considered electronics courses, but I would prefer courses that focus on audio gear. I'm not sure if this is something that exists. I would love to find an internship/apprenticeship, but my area is Harrisburg PA, and it's pretty limited when compared to larger cities. I would really appreciate any advice.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/SynthesizeYourChill"> /u/SynthesizeYourChill </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/v7199x/best_schools_for_synth_repairdesign/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/v7199x/best_schools_for_synth_repairdesign/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Best schools for Synth repair/design? - by SynthWizard - 06-07-2022, 10:40 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
MPC2000 Mods by vubeatz: Unlocking Hidde...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Overtonium, Ultiverb, ENS-86: Free Plugi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10