Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
VPME QD update procedure not working?
Staff
#1
0
0
VPME QD update procedure not working?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi folks. </p> <p>I'm trying to update the firmware on my QD and something's not right. I've copied the .UD file to my memory card, inserted the card into the module. I hold down the topmost button as indicated in the manual - it starts to blink. I then click the encoder as also indicated in the manual. The two leftmost lower buttons blink, but nothing else happens. </p> <p>What the heck am I doing? How do I know if the update has worked properly?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/phantompowered"> /u/phantompowered </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/v8msyb/vpme_qd_update_procedure_not_working/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/v8msyb/vpme_qd_update_procedure_not_working/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
VPME QD update procedure not working? - by SynthWizard - 06-10-2022, 04:24 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
WeissKlang reveal KlangFormer 2
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
TC Electronic 2290: The U2 Delay
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4