Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
AKAI Timbre Wolf
Staff
#1
0
0
AKAI Timbre Wolf

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi all! I have the opportunity to trade my MS-20 mini (because I just bought the original so I don't need it anymore) to an Akai Timbre Wolf.</p> <p>My question is what do you think of this trade? What do you think of the Timbre Wolf? I feel like it can produce a lot of interesting sounds, but I wanna know if it's good quality or rather cheap.</p> <p>Feel free to share your experience with it!</p> <p>Edit: I already own a Yamaha DX7, a Deepmind 6, a Nord Stage 2 and of course the original MS-20</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Aneyhla"> /u/Aneyhla </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/d7goey/akai_timbre_wolf/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/d7goey/akai_timbre_wolf/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
AKAI Timbre Wolf - by SynthWizard - 09-21-2019, 06:30 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Guitar Summit 2026: 14,900 Visitors, 659...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Arturia update the MiniFreak
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
VSL introduce Synchron Cimbalom & World ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Gibson & Baggs unveil HiFi DNA pickup
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Image-Line & Antares reveal AutoTune Go
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Modartt launch Airteq
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wavea release Flite V2
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Rupert Neve Designs introduce three plug...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Adam Jones’ Guitar Tone: Sound Like Tool...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5