Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Live setups for rock-oriented music
Staff
#1
0
0
Live setups for rock-oriented music

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hey folks,</p> <p>I’m still planning my live setup and wanting to purchase as little gear as possible. I’ve had successful live setups in the past, but the best synth integration that I’ve had in a band was when the synths were the centerpiece. My current and is more of a guitar-forward type of project, and I’ve often found it harder to interstate synths in a way that sounds good and/or natural.</p> <p>I’m curious what you folks use for similar setups. My current thinking is that laptop, midi controller, and audio interface running directly into the PA is likely the easiest combo. That said, I’ve played in bands that went this route where the synth felt like a weak link/afterthought.</p> <p>What do you do?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/JayLemmo"> /u/JayLemmo </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/v9dls2/live_setups_for_rockoriented_music/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/v9dls2/live_setups_for_rockoriented_music/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Live setups for rock-oriented music - by SynthWizard - 06-10-2022, 04:24 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15