Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is there a way to send MIDI to different channels based on the number of voices?
Staff
#1
0
0
Is there a way to send MIDI to different channels based on the number of voices?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I have a Microfreak that I love and use on everything but I would really like to have more than 4 voices. If I buy a second one, is there a way to set them to different MIDI channels and have a MIDI controller send out data to one channel but when the voices exceed 4 send to the other channel? Seems like a simple enough thing that I should be able to do in a DAW but I’m drawing a blank.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/pizza-party-dojo"> /u/pizza-party-dojo </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/v9dqq9/is_there_a_way_to_send_midi_to_different_channels/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/v9dqq9/is_there_a_way_to_send_midi_to_different_channels/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Is there a way to send MIDI to different channels based on the number of voices? - by SynthWizard - 06-10-2022, 04:24 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11