Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Thoughts on Tetrapad? Convince me I should buy it haha!
Staff
#1
0
0
Thoughts on Tetrapad? Convince me I should buy it haha!

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I’m a bit on the fence, but I Found one used at a really good Price. How do you use it in yout workflow? What are sole GREAT Things about this module?</p> <p>Thank you kind People!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/meap31"> /u/meap31 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/va198c/thoughts_on_tetrapad_convince_me_i_should_buy_it/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/va198c/thoughts_on_tetrapad_convince_me_i_should_buy_it/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Thoughts on Tetrapad? Convince me I should buy it haha! - by SynthWizard - 06-12-2022, 11:50 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Guitar Journal: Dumble is back with 3 am...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Cherry Audio Pentaphonic – The Power of ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3