Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Matrixbrute, Sub 37, or Pro 2?
Staff
#1
0
0
Matrixbrute, Sub 37, or Pro 2?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Like the title suggests, these are the 3 primary synths that I’m trying to choose between. I’ve played on the Sub 37 and I absolutely love it. I haven’t had a chance to play the other 2. If you were going to pick one, which would you choose? Idk if this helps, but I currently have a Minilogue XD, an MS20 mini, a Poly D, and a Werkstatt.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Hahathisisfacebook"> /u/Hahathisisfacebook </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/vbu4zv/matrixbrute_sub_37_or_pro_2/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/vbu4zv/matrixbrute_sub_37_or_pro_2/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Matrixbrute, Sub 37, or Pro 2? - by SynthWizard - 06-14-2022, 10:24 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
MPC2000 Mods by vubeatz: Unlocking Hidde...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Overtonium, Ultiverb, ENS-86: Free Plugi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10