Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is there such thing as a CV ‘loop pedal’?
Staff
#1
0
0
Is there such thing as a CV ‘loop pedal’?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Pre-post edit: I found the <a href="https://www.schneidersladen.de/en/nexus-instruments-cvlooper.html">nexus CV_looper</a>, has anyone played with it? </p> <p>I would love to be able to trigger interesting trigger / gate rhythms into a clocked CV looper. I’m loving my modular setup but I miss having the rhythm control I have on the piano. Does this exists?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Endur"> /u/Endur </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/d82d3k/is_there_such_thing_as_a_cv_loop_pedal/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/d82d3k/is_there_such_thing_as_a_cv_loop_pedal/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Is there such thing as a CV ‘loop pedal’? - by SynthWizard - 09-24-2019, 10:41 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:40 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:40 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:40 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:40 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:40 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:40 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:40 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1