Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Beads vs Kammerl Beat Repeat
Staff
#1
0
0
Beads vs Kammerl Beat Repeat

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Meteorologists, assemble!</p> <p>I'm wondering about the differences (sonically and functionally) between the Kammerl Beat Repeat alt firmware for Clouds, et al, and the Beat Repeat feature on Beads. How are they different in terms of slicing and arriving and unexpected sounds and rhythms? I've listened to demos of both, but the original does something amazing with high end frequencies that I'm hoping is available on Beads. I haven't owned either, but I'm having trouble deciding which one to migrate to from Arbhar, as that's perhaps by favorite feature...</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/mini_thins"> /u/mini_thins </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/veciby/beads_vs_kammerl_beat_repeat/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/veciby/beads_vs_kammerl_beat_repeat/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Beads vs Kammerl Beat Repeat - by SynthWizard - 06-18-2022, 01:48 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9