Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Making a hang drum sound
Staff
#1
0
0
Making a hang drum sound

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>This might not be the correct place but I'm looking to make a similar sound to this hang drum. </p> <p><a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYyY8iiGcvg">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYyY8iiGcvg</a></p> <p>&#x200B;</p> <p>Mostly want to use it for making some ambient music. </p> <p>&#x200B;</p> <p>I have a hydrasynth which I am very certain can get close but I have no idea on how to program it to achieve the sound. I also have an MPC one which might be the easiest to just sample it but I'd prefer learning how to get close for the sounds design aspect.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/2drunc2fish"> /u/2drunc2fish </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/vfb1pz/making_a_hang_drum_sound/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/vfb1pz/making_a_hang_drum_sound/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Making a hang drum sound - by SynthWizard - 06-18-2022, 01:48 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
WeissKlang reveal KlangFormer 2
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
TC Electronic 2290: The U2 Delay
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7