Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1990’s Roland JV-30
Staff
#1
0
0
1990’s Roland JV-30

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Picked a JV-30 earlier today and I feel like I took a trip in a time machine. Basically the most basic sounding “synth” I’ve ever owned, but some how the dated 90’s sound has got me inspired. Especially the cheesy “Oohs and Aahs”. Not sure how I’ll fit it in with my Rhodes and Prophet, but I ran it thru my Eventide Space and it actually sounded pretty rad…</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/rubyheartdrips"> /u/rubyheartdrips </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/vi7cm2/1990s_roland_jv30/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/vi7cm2/1990s_roland_jv30/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
1990’s Roland JV-30 - by SynthWizard - 06-22-2022, 09:44 PM
Logan Holland 2021 - by labedroomLaupt - 06-23-2022, 11:14 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9