Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Getting into Modular Synths
Staff
#1
0
0
Getting into Modular Synths

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hello <a href="/r/modular">r/modular</a>,</p> <p>I have been producing and sound designing for quite some time now digitally in my DAW with software like Serum and Massive, but I have found a huge newfound interest in hardware and modular synthesis. The only issue I have is that I feel like I’m super lost in where to start. I’ve been looking into stuff like Reaktor Blocks and Arturia’s Microfreak but I’m not sure what would be good for someone first looking to get into the world of modular. </p> <p>Any suggestions, information, or resources you guys might have to share would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, and happy synthesizing!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/LilBulbasaur"> /u/LilBulbasaur </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/vyeh9y/getting_into_modular_synths/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/vyeh9y/getting_into_modular_synths/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Getting into Modular Synths - by SynthWizard - 07-14-2022, 08:19 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15