Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Which Behringer synth should I get?
Staff
#1
0
0
Which Behringer synth should I get?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>So I just got my bonus today and I've been hoping to get either the Neutron or the Model D.</p> <p>This would be my first proper synth (I have the volcas currently)</p> <p>For sound I play synthwave, so I really want that vintage 80s sound.</p> <p>So with that in mind is one &quot;better&quot; than the other for a first analogue synth?</p> <p>Please give reasons and I'll try answer any questions anyone has. </p> <p>I would also consider other behringer clones at the same price (€310 on Thomann)</p> <p>EDIT: Forgot to mention I have a Midi keyboard and Ableton so I could sequence and arp with those.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/LukeWatts85"> /u/LukeWatts85 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/d8lv7l/which_behringer_synth_should_i_get/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/d8lv7l/which_behringer_synth_should_i_get/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Which Behringer synth should I get? - by SynthWizard - 09-24-2019, 06:15 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:26 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:26 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:26 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:26 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:26 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:26 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundGhost release Orbit
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:26 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3