Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Limited space, only way to go is vertical! I need your guidance
Staff
#1
0
0
Limited space, only way to go is vertical! I need your guidance

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hello! Im using my synths in a small setup. I have no experience with woodworking so I'm not sure I could handle making my own stand. Am wondering if you guys have any ideas or hacks to help me set these synths up vertically. </p> <p>I have:</p> <p>KORG MS20M Behringer Model D Behringer Pro-1 Behringer Crave (optional. Small enough that it can be flat on the side</p> <p>The MS20 would go on the bottom and the rest on top of it. Thought it'd be easy to find something like this but I'm probably not searching the right keywords.</p> <p>Also I'm aware these are different sizes. I know there's an extender on etsy for the model D, making it the same size as the pro-1.</p> <p>Any ideas, friends?? Would love to have a clean, comfortable setup!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/SolutionAutomatic372"> /u/SolutionAutomatic372 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/w2kbdr/limited_space_only_way_to_go_is_vertical_i_need/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/w2kbdr/limited_space_only_way_to_go_is_vertical_i_need/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Limited space, only way to go is vertical! I need your guidance - by SynthWizard - 07-19-2022, 02:37 AM
Kyle Higgins 2020 - by labedroomLaupt - 07-20-2022, 02:21 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22