Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
2 Maths's in a Medium Sized Rig?
Staff
#1
0
0
2 Maths's in a Medium Sized Rig?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I have a <a href="https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1260900">mostly full 6u Rackbrute</a>, and while I'm largely satisfied with the system, I frequently find myself wishing for <em>more</em> Maths. I love using the EGs as VCOs, plus the Cycle input is a favorite feature. I bought a Pip Slope Mk 2 and it's been a big disappointment (doesn't cycle fast enough, no slew functionality.) I would also appreciate the mixing and attenuverter functions.</p> <p>Is this a good idea with my current rig, or should I try something else? Or, if you have two Maths, would you recommend the combo for a rig of this size?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/MOGILITND"> /u/MOGILITND </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/wf9kh2/2_mathss_in_a_medium_sized_rig/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/wf9kh2/2_mathss_in_a_medium_sized_rig/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
2 Maths's in a Medium Sized Rig? - by SynthWizard - 08-04-2022, 07:45 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8