Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What are your favorite sounds on the Moog Grandmother?
Staff
#1
0
0
What are your favorite sounds on the Moog Grandmother?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>My friend has been letting me borrow their Grandmother synth for a while and I've enjoyed my time with it and used it in several tracks. It's basically my first time extensively using an analog synth and though I've enjoyed using it I have to admit I didn't really get in that deep with the patching/modular aspects and probably have not utilized a good chunk of what it's capable of.</p> <p>Anyway, my friend wants me to bring it back at some point and I'm looking to sample the hell out of the synth before it goes home. I can easily make a bunch of keygroup programs on my MPC and continue to use those in my recordings.</p> <p>So what in your opinion are the must have sounds from the Grandmother? Any patch ideas I should try, patch recipes, or links to your favorite videos would be much appreciated! Or just any techniques that I should make sure to look into before returning it. Thanks in advance for any tips you're able to offer!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/howlandtabby"> /u/howlandtabby </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/wuyd43/what_are_your_favorite_sounds_on_the_moog/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/wuyd43/what_are_your_favorite_sounds_on_the_moog/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What are your favorite sounds on the Moog Grandmother? - by SynthWizard - 08-23-2022, 06:17 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
The Modular Synthesizers Of Don Buchla
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Miltone 4EXP (Oberheim Four Voice Clone)...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Asyx Andromeda A6 Plugin Audio Demo (Sne...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
PLICATA Is A Patchable Microtonal Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Unofficial Mods For Elektron Digitakt Ad...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2