Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I finally built a Turing Machine and I love it so much! Perfect 5/7, would recommend
Staff
#1
0
0
I finally built a Turing Machine and I love it so much! Perfect 5/7, would recommend

submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/OneDimensionalVector"> /u/OneDimensionalVector </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://youtu.be/XNglwau-ygA">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/wz7o7e/i_finally_built_a_turing_machine_and_i_love_it_so/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I finally built a Turing Machine and I love it so much! Perfect 5/7, would recommend - by SynthWizard - 08-29-2022, 06:37 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15