Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rucci Minimal Drone + some effects
Staff
#1
0
0
Rucci Minimal Drone + some effects

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Not really the best quality video cause it was filmed on my cell phone. I was talking to Michael last night in email and he asked if I could show him what I'm doing with the minimal currently. I sent him the video via email so I figured I'd share it with the rest of the synth people here. Hope you like it. Once again I apologize for the poor quality and sound it was kind of impromptu. </p> <p><a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9NEwcnSRVQ">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9NEwcnSRVQ</a></p> <p>Cheers, Dave</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/jesusmcjesus"> /u/jesusmcjesus </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/d9nmsb/rucci_minimal_drone_some_effects/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/d9nmsb/rucci_minimal_drone_some_effects/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Rucci Minimal Drone + some effects - by SynthWizard - 09-26-2019, 04:02 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:23 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Cherry Audio Revives Rare Gleeman Pentap...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Suzanne Ciani On Buchla Instruments & Mo...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7