Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sample songs are apparently up for grabs
Staff
#1
0
0
Sample songs are apparently up for grabs

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Venting here.</p> <p>So I wanted to do my part in documenting a while ago. I put a video on YouTube with all the pma-5 demo songs which are clearly demo songs showing the device as it plays.</p> <p>I then get a copyright claim. Apparently some artist put out a song which is literally just the sample song from the device with some extra reverb. And that's copyrighted.</p> <p>I don't care about monetization, I just want to document devices and give people information. I legit can't believe you can just copyright a demo song, call it your own, and all is good. So have at it.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/mcmiln"> /u/mcmiln </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/x2yn0n/sample_songs_are_apparently_up_for_grabs/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/x2yn0n/sample_songs_are_apparently_up_for_grabs/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sample songs are apparently up for grabs - by SynthWizard - 09-02-2022, 04:12 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Cherry Audio Pentaphonic – The Power of ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia’s AstroLab Family Receives 2.0 U...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia’s AstroLab Family Receives 2.0 U...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
UDO Audio DMNO ON: How Many Knobs Would ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0