Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yamaha Reface CS Midi- Through?
Staff
#1
0
0
Yamaha Reface CS Midi- Through?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hey everyone! </p> <p>I'm attempting to do some galaxy brain midi circuitry that combines two different rigs, and I'm getting a bit over my head. The basic question I am asking is: does the Yamaha Reface do midi-through?</p> <p>I'm using my Digitakt as master clock -&gt; Arturia Keystep-&gt; Yamaha Reface CS-&gt; Beat step pro -&gt; Quadra Thru (midi solutions) -&gt; Volca keys, Volca FM, Roland TR-6S, and Volca Beats (lots of drum machines I know but I just want to see if this set up is possible).</p> <p>Any tips, suggestions, criticism, and advice is welcome!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/omgiteric"> /u/omgiteric </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/x5w2q0/yamaha_reface_cs_midi_through/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/x5w2q0/yamaha_reface_cs_midi_through/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Yamaha Reface CS Midi- Through? - by SynthWizard - 09-04-2022, 05:16 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Best Rotary Mixers And Boutique Mixi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Harley Benton V30UK: Vintage 30 Limited ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0