Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MIDI Keyboard (Keystation 88) not controlling synth (Deepmind 12D)
Staff
#1
0
0
MIDI Keyboard (Keystation 88) not controlling synth (Deepmind 12D)

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I've used my Keystation and Deepmind together in the past with no issues. I haven't used the Deepmind in about a year, but have been using the Keystation with my PC through USB. I'm currently unable to control the Deepmind with MIDI input from the Keystation, although I am getting audio output from a couple of patches automatically. A high note, sounds like an E6. I've tried resetting the Deepmind's global settings, as well as changing between the Keystation's MIDI Out modes. Anything else come to mind that I could try? Thanks!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/calmlightdrifter"> /u/calmlightdrifter </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/x6qhz3/midi_keyboard_keystation_88_not_controlling_synth/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/x6qhz3/midi_keyboard_keystation_88_not_controlling_synth/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
MIDI Keyboard (Keystation 88) not controlling synth (Deepmind 12D) - by SynthWizard - 09-05-2022, 05:14 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
music2me: Online Music School with Live ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:23 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6